‘It’s crazy to me how I keep getting DMs from Nicki Minaj’ – Skales (Video)

Skales

While Wizkid might actually be getting just love emoji’s and likes on his pictures from his No.1 crush, his former label-mate, Skales,  is actually getting a DM.
In an interview with soundcity, the rapper revealed that he gets alot of direct messages from the curvy American rapper, stating that the platform he got with Nicky came as a result of the musical video he shot where he featured Diplo.
“It’s still crazy to me how I keep getting DMs from her.
“Nevertheless, I can never give props to anybody else than Diplo of Major Lazer.
“It was Diplo that hooked us up and he’s the reason why I can communicate with her and share my sound.
“He gave me that platform to share my sound with the world.”
He also talked about being in EME;
‘It was never my intention to sign with Banky W’s Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) but financial constraints forced me to join the record label’
Watch the interview below;

No comments